Friday, February 8, 2013

{Friday Inspiration} Beauty is Embarrassing...


A few weeks ago, I stumbled on an awesome documentary on a PBS independent lens segment that I've been wanting to pass on ever since. It was another one of those situations where I asked myself why I hadn't heard of it before- but was really glad to have seen it. The documentary is about an artist (designer, puppeteer, sculptor, musician...) Wayne White and it's called, Beauty is Embarrassing (which is now out on DVD). It was perfect fuel for my research & inspiration kick that I've been on lately & I loved it. Of course, Todd Oldham is the editor & author of a beautiful looking book on Wayne White as well for you book lovers.... 

"Do what you love, it's going to lead to where you want to go." 

 - Wayne White


So, if you are looking for some weekend inspiration, check out this documentary. 
Happy Friday Everyone! 

photo credit: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails